- The design improvements introduced in Ripper 2 take the fun to the next level and open up even more opportunities for it; go faster, surf more waves, drop the tail with less effort and in more locations, and get even more recklessly vertical
- Increased bow rocker for a drier ride and drier surfs.
- A touch more hull width for more skipping out of features.
- Softer sidewalls and a slicier tail for more tailee potential.
- Stern edges direct water to create lift and keep the tail dry when you’re headed downstream.
- Better tailored sizing for smaller and larger paddlers.
- An ovalised cockpit rim to help produce a drier spraydeck fit, keeping even tension the whole way round.
- Fresh, Scorch-inspired styling.
Mediums as first to arrive! Smalls and Larges will be available shortly
Size Length Width Cockpit Weight Volume Paddler Weight Range S 8' 8" 24.5" 35x20" 42lb 55(us)gal 88-165lb M 8' 11" 25.5" 35x20" 44lb 62(us)gal 145-210lb L 9' 1" 26" 35x20" 46lb 71(us)gal 175-275lb